Any form of ID listed below that is non-expired:
- A valid United States driver’s license issued from any of the fifty states.
- A valid passport issued by the U.S. Department of State.
- A valid United States Permanent Resident Card (green card) issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- A valid Texas Concealed Handgun License (CHL) or License to Carry Handgun (LTC) photo ID card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).
- A valid United States military uniformed services identification card or Common Access Privilege Card (CAC), which will be either a Geneva Conventions Identification Card or Identification and Privilege Card issued by the U.S Department of Defense.
- A valid state-issued identification card issued from any of the fifty U.S states.
* ID cannot be expired.
We provide outstanding customer service to all of our clients, completing your request as quickly and accurately as possible. Call us now.