Not many individuals are familiar with the terms and conditions associated with notary and signing services. In most cases, people are also uninformed about when to use these services and how these might benefit them.
At Your Notary Next Door, a trusted provider of notary services in Dallas, Texas, we put our best efforts into assisting people in the community. With that, we strive to raise public awareness so that people can identify when to seek such services and what important elements there are in this process.
An instance where a notary is required is when there’s a need to authenticate foreign wills and documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad. Another example is when there’s a need to authenticate personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes.
It’s also vital to know what is essential during this process. The important elements of a lawful notarization include but are not limited to:
- The document signer must be physically present before the notary.
- The signer must be personally known to the notary or must produce satisfactory evidence of identification.
- The notary must be presented with an original document.
- The document presented for notarization must be complete.
- The document date must be the same day as the notarization or earlier, but never later than the day of notarization.
If you wish to know more, we can provide you with key information and walk you through the whole process.